The PGA Tour is an organization that operates the main professional men's golf tours in the United States and North America, including most of the events on the tournament also known as the PGA Tour. It is headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, a suburb of Jacksonville. Its name is officially rendered in all-capital letters as "PGA TOUR".
Campaign Finance$309,320 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of PGA Tour
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount PGA Tour $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6049 Energy and Tax Extenders Act of 2008 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4297 Tax Relief Extension Reconciliation Act of 2005 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 H.R.4902 Byron Nelson Congressional Gold Medal Act
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PGA Tour" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PGA Tour
- Toggle 13 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 3 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by State and Local Governments and Places of Public Accommodation; Equipment and Furniture 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT Billy Williams, Diana Woodbury and Patricia Young - Petition to Revoke Air Carrier Certificates of AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways 2009
- Toggle 3 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (Within-Perimeter Exemptions, i.e., Service to Another Airport 1,250 Miles Away or Less From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 2 DOT Panagra Airways, Inc.- Certificate - Interstate Charter Air Transportation 1996
- Toggle 2 DOT Solicitation of Proposals from Interested Communities 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT Panagra Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Charter Air Transportation 1996
- Toggle 2 EEOC ADA Amendments Act NPRM 2009
- Toggle 2 FTA Charter Server Complaints 2007
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Framework Document for Residential Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cross Reference Res Furn and Res CAC, EERE-2011-BT-STD-0011) 2008
EPA Violations1 Enforcement Actions
Figures are based on data from the Environmental Protection Agency’s ECHO website. The ECHO database contains federal and state environmental enforcement actions. Data displayed here includes only those actions that began after 2000 and resulted in fines of over $1 million.
Actions where the company was the sole defendant are listed first. Actions where the company is one of multiple defendants are listed subsequently.
For more information see our EPA methodology page.
|Florida Petroleum Reprocessors||Pga Golf (+583 others)||2004||Fort Lauderdale, Fl||$2,316,314|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.