Petroleum Marketers Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Petroleum Marketers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Petroleum Marketers Assn $1,360,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Roads & Highways,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.684 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the incentives for the production of biodiesel. H.R.1749 Reciprocal Market Access Act of 2011 S.771 Tribal Gaming Eligibility Act S.949 National Oilheat Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.142 National Strategic Gasoline Reserve for Purposes of National Security Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Petroleum Marketers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Petroleum Marketers Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Petroleum Marketers Assn
- Toggle 10 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 4 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 3 Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Quality Assurance Program for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program 2012
- Toggle 3 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plan; Kansas; Final Disapproval of Interstate Transport State Implementation Plan Revision for the 2006 24-hour PM2.5 NAAQS 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Kansas; Regional Haze Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Orders, Proposed Interpretive: Antidisruptive Practices Authority 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Generic Clearance for the Collection of Qualitative Feedback on Agency Service Delivery 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Prohibition on the Employment, or Attempted Employment, of Manipulative and Deceptive Devices; Prohibition on Price Manipulation 2011