Petroleum Marketers Assn
Campaign Finance$3,795,420 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Petroleum Marketers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Petroleum Marketers Assn $5,357,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Roads & Highways
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.967 Strategic Petroleum Reserve Modernization Act of 2009 S.1589 Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2009 H.R.261 Chemical Facility Security Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.2 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.70 S.312 Brigadier General Francis Marion Memorial Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 199 dockets; Submitted to 33 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Petroleum Marketers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Petroleum Marketers Assn
- Toggle 10 PHMSA Hazardous Materials in Intrastate Commerce 1987
- Toggle 4 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Safety Requirements for Retention of Hazardous Materials in External Product (Wetlines) on Cargo Tanks 1999
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Security and Hazardous Materials Requirements 2002
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Required Use Of Emergency Response Guidebooks and Material Safety Data Sheets 1984
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Improvements to Harzardous Materials Identification Systems 1992
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Safety Requirements for External Product Piping on Cargo Tanks Transporting Flammable Liquids 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Registration and Fee Assessment 2009
- Toggle 2 OSHA BENZENE 2006
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Electronic On-Board Recorders for Hours-of-Service 2004
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Petroleum Marketers Assn
- Toggle 28 PHMSA Hazardous Materials in Intrastate Commerce 1987
- Toggle 18 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention; Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Rule Requirements - Amendments 2007
- Toggle 17 EPA NonRoad Diesel Tier 4 and NonRoad Diesel Tier 3 Technology Review. 2003
- Toggle 16 EPA On Board Vapor Recovery, Emission Regulations (Vehicles-Light Duty Trucks) 2004
- Toggle 12 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Safety Requirements for Retention of Hazardous Materials in External Product (Wetlines) on Cargo Tanks 1999
- Toggle 12 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 11 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Transportation; Registration and Fee Assessment Program 1999
- Toggle 10 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 9 OSHA HAZARD COMMUNICATION 2006
- Toggle 9 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003