Petroleos de Venezuela SA
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Petroleos de Venezuela SA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Petroleos de Venezuela SA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Petroleos de Venezuela SA
- Toggle 2 EPA Expanding the Comparable Fuel Exclusion under RCRA 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Gasoline Distribution Bulk Terminals, Plants, and Pipeline Facilities; and Gasoline Dispensing Facilities 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Reformulated and Conventional Gasoline 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions from New Locomotive Engines and New Marine Compression-ignition Engines less than 30-liters per Cylinder 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Petroleum Refining Process Wastes; and Land Disposal Restrictions for Newly Identified Hazardous Wastes; Notice of Data Availability (SYNGAS) 1998