Personal Communications Devices
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Personal Communications Devices
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Personal Communications Devices" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Personal Communications Devices
- Toggle 9 DOT Federal Registers for Applications, Notices and Orders - Miscellaneous 2009
- Toggle 6 ATBCB Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessibility Guidelines for Transportation Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 4 ATBCB Passenger Vessels Accessibility Guidelines 2013
- Toggle 4 FAA Federal Registers for Applications, Notices, and Orders - Miscellaneous 2013
- Toggle 4 DOS National Security Information Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Public Notice for Waiver of Aeronautical Land-Use Assurance; Shell Lake Municipal Airport, Shell Lake, WI 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Amex LLC; Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No. 1, Amending Rule 36-NYSE Amex Equities To Conform With Proposed 2009
- Toggle 1 FHWA IntelliDrive\SM\ \1\ Performance Measurement and Performance- Based Management Demonstrations; Request for Information 2010
- Toggle 1 BIS Cuba: Revisions to Gift Parcel and Baggage Restrictions, Creation of License Exception for Donated Consumer Communications Devices and Expansion of Licensing Policy Regarding Telecommunications 2009
- Toggle 1 TVA Meetings: Regional Resource Stewardship Council 2014