Perrigo Company, established in 1887, is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and medical diagnostic products. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products and infant formulas. The Company’s primary markets and locations of manufacturing and logistics operations are the United States, Israel, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Campaign Finance$1,056,165 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Perrigo Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Food Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.605 Patients' Freedom to Choose Act S.312 Patients' Freedom to Choose Act H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.5651 Food and Drug Administration Reform Act of 2012 S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act H.R.1406 Fairness to Pet Owners Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Perrigo Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Perrigo Co
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Perrigo Co
- Toggle 273 FDA 30-Day Structure Function Claim Notification Letters Dietary_2012 re FDA-1997-S-0039 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Refuse or Rescind to Receive any Abbreviated New Drug Application for a Generic Version of Prevacid® 24HR (lansoprazole) Capsules 15 mg -CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Experimental Study on Consumer Responses to Nutrition Facts Labels with Various Footnote Formats and Declaration of Amount of Added Sugars 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 302. Voluntary Qualified Importer Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 303. Authority to Require Import Certifications for Food 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 307. Accreditation of Third-Party Auditors 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity.... 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2011