Pernod Ricard (Euronext: RI) is a French company that produces alcoholic beverages. The company's most famous products, Pernod Anise and Ricard Pastis, are both anise liqueurs, and often referred to as simply Pernod or Ricard. The company also produces several other types of pastis.
Campaign Finance$51,778 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pernod Ricard
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Pernod Ricard $12,463,000 Austin, Nichols & Co $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Beverage Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.188 Cuba Reconciliation Act H.R.1530 Free Trade With Cuba Act H.R.1531 Promoting American Agricultural and Medical Exports to Cuba Act of 2009 H.R.4645 Travel Restriction Reform and Export Enhancement Act S.1089 Promoting American Agricultural and Medical Exports to Cuba Act of 2009 H.R.1103 H.R.1166 No Stolen Trademarks Honored in America Act H.R.1306 S.749 S.1673 Promoting American Agricultural and Medical Exports to Cuba Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pernod Ricard" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pernod Ricard
- Toggle 2 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 2 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Experimental Study on Consumer Responses to Nutrition Facts Labels with Various Footnote Formats and Declaration of Amount of Added Sugars 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 Investigations; Terminations, Modifications and Rulings, etc.: Certain Products Having Laminated Packaging, Laminated Packaging, and Components Thereof 2013
- Toggle 1 FTC Pernod Ricard S.A.; Analysis of Agreement Containing Consent Orders to Aid Public Comment 2008
- Toggle 1 CDC Agency information collection activities; proposals, submissions, and approvals 2006
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA State and Tribal 8-Hour Ozone Air Quality Designation Recommendations 2003
- Toggle 1 FRS Change in Bank Control Notices; Acquisition of Shares of Bank or Bank Holding Companies 2008