Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Peoria, Illinois
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 37 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Peoria, Illinois" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Peoria, Illinois
- Toggle 4 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Integrated Municipal Stormwater and Wastewater Plans 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Pesticide Products with New Active Ingredient (Bacillus pumilus strain BU F-33 - FIFRA) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Pesticide Products Registration Applications with a New Active Ingredient: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747 (formerly referred to as Bacillus subtilis var. amyloliquefaciens strain D747) 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Cyantraniliprole – Initial Registration, proposed uses on crops, turf, ornamentals, buildings 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability and Request for Comment. 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012