Pennsylvania Higher Educ Assistance Agcy
Campaign Finance$2,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pennsylvania Higher Educ Assistance Agcy
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Pennsylvania Higher Educ Assistance Agcy $2,630,000 Fleishman-Hillard Inc $90,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3221 Job Creation and Energy Efficiency Act H.R.3221 Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009 H.R.2669 College Cost Reduction Act of 2007 H.R.3035 Mobile Informational Call Act of 2011 H.R.609 College Access and Opportunity Act of 2005 H.R.2669 Better Oversight of Secondary Sales and Accountability in Concert Ticketing Act of 2009 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5647 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5715 Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 H.CON.RES.99 (Unknown)