Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
Campaign Finance$2,671,575 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pechanga Band of Mission Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA California Transport SIP for the 1997 ozone and 1997 PM-2.5 standards - Prongs 1-2 (Significant Contribution to Nonattainment, Interference with Maintenance) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA TRI Reporting for Facilities In Indian Country 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA Activities to Promote Environmental Justice in the Permit Application Process 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012