Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
Campaign Finance$58,534,401 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.3507 Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians Land Transfer Act of 2005 H.R.4893 Restricting Indian Gaming to Homelands of Tribes Act of 2006 H.R.2963 Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians Land Transfer Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pechanga Band of Mission Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pechanga Band of Mission Indians
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Review of New Sources and Modifications in Indian Country 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Area Designations for the 2006 24-Hour PM 2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; San Joaquin Valley, South Coast Air Basin, Coachella Valley, and Sacramento Metro Ozone Nonattainment Areas; Reclassification 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES and Sewage Sludge Management State Programs 2006
- Toggle 2 NIGC Recently Posted NIGC Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Pulp and Paper Sector Rule 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System and Sewage Sludge Management State Program Requirements ICR. EPA ICR No. 0168.08/OMB Control No. 2040-0057. 2002