Campaign Finance$14,966 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pdvsa
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1252 Federal Price Gouging Prevention Act H.R.1887 Superfund Equity and Megasite Remediation Act of 2007 H.R.2264 No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act of 2007 H.R.5351 Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Tax Act of 2008 S.879 No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act of 2007 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.6 S.2191 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act
RegulationsMentioned in 57 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pdvsa" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pdvsa
- Toggle 18 EPA Technical Review of NSPS Subpart J 2007
- Toggle 7 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 5 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 3 Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 3 EPA Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE); Advance Notice of Intent to Initiate Rulemaking under the Toxic Substances Control Act to Eliminate or Limit the Use of MTBE as a Fuel Additive in Gasoline 2002
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 3 USCG Compass Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Petroleum Refining Process Wastes; and Land Disposal Restrictions for Newly Identified Hazardous Wastes; Notice of Data Availability (SYNGAS) 1998
- Toggle 2 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004