Partnership for Food Safety Education
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Partnership for Food Safety Education
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3161 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5384 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5647 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.1710 Department of Health and Human Services Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1859 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3708 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Partnership for Food Safety Education" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Partnership for Food Safety Education
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Partnership for Food Safety Education
- Toggle 15 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 2 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Revise the Labeling Requirements for Eggs Sold in the United States 2006
- Toggle 1 CDC Draft Action Plan – A Public Health Action Plan to Combat Antimicrobial- Resistance 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Vibrio Parahaemolyticus in molluscan shellfish public health 1999
- Toggle 1 NIFA AFRI Stakeholder 2010 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 1 FDA Egg Safety Action Plan 2000
- Toggle 1 FSIS Interagency Risk Assessment for the Public Health Impact of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus in Poultry, Shell Eggs, and Egg Products 2007