Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with 14,000 employees in 150 offices providing construction and operation management, planning, design, engineering, program management, strategic consulting, environmental and sustainability services for clients and communities in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia-Pacific regions. The professional services division of Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, PB is active in both the public and private sectors, and its projects are focused on transportation, buildings, power, water/wastewater and community development.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Parsons Brinckerhoff
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Parsons Brinckerhoff $128,844
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Parsons Brinckerhoff" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Parsons Brinckerhoff
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Sauer Dump) 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Interim Guidance on State Freight Plans and State Freight Advisory Committees 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 MARAD Port of Guam Improvement Project Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD America Highway NEPA Public Scoping 2012
- Toggle 1 FRA Notice of Availability for Proposed Categorical Exclusions 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Interim Notice of Funding Availability for the Department of Transportation’s National Infrastructure Investments under the Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011; and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FRA Proposed Guidance for State Rail Plans - Request for Comments 2012