Park City, UT
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Park City, UT
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.838 (Unknown) S.532 (Unknown) H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 407 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Park City, UT" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Park City, UT
- Toggle 278 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) 2005
- Toggle 61 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Multiple Submitters (10) - Exemption from 14 CFR 121.383(c), regarding the Age 60 Rule 2002
- Toggle 52 BLM Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 46 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 45 FWS Designating the Northern Rocky Mountain Population of Gray Wolf as a Distinct Population Segment and Removing This Distinct Population Segment From the Federal List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife 2008
- Toggle 34 FWS Removing the Gray Wolf from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Maintaining Protections for the Mexican Wolf by Listing It as Endangered 2013
- Toggle 32 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 29 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 28 NHTSA Reforming the Automobile Fuel Economy Standards Program; (CAFE) Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2003
- Toggle 26 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012