Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Pancreatic Cancer Action Network $800,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.733 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.362 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pancreatic Cancer Action Network" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Toggle 2 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Creating an Alternative Approval Pathway for Certain Drugs Intended to Address Unmet Medical Need; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Uniform Disclosure to Consumers: Benefit Design, Cost Sharing, & Standards for Definitions 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff on In Vitro Companion Diagnostic Devices; Availability 2011