Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Campaign Finance$3,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Pancreatic Cancer Action Network $2,564,817 Sheridan Group $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.733 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.362 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act H.R.745 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.717 21st Century Cancer ALERT (Access to Life-Saving Early detection, Research and Treatment) Act S.3320 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1710 Department of Health and Human Services Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pancreatic Cancer Action Network" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Toggle 4 Solicitation of Federal Civilian and Uniformed Service Personnel for Contributions to Private Voluntary Organizations 2013
- Toggle 2 Food and Drug Administration Drug Shortages Task Force and Strategic Plan; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 2 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA In re Tier 1 initial Approval Program to Expedite the Availability of Lifesaving Drugs 2003
- Toggle 1 Food and Drug Administration PDUFA V Benefit-Risk Plan; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 Draft Guidance for Industry on Expedited Programs for Serious Conditions--Drugs and Biologics; Availability 2013
- Toggle 1 HHS Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Enforcement Rules Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act; Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Part B -- Competitive Acquisition of Outpatient Drugs and Biologicals 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Creating an Alternative Approval Pathway for Certain Drugs Intended to Address Unmet Medical Need; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Pancreatic Cancer Action Network" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee