Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Campaign Finance$3,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Pancreatic Cancer Action Network $2,864,817 Sheridan Group $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.733 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.362 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act H.R.745 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.717 21st Century Cancer ALERT (Access to Life-Saving Early detection, Research and Treatment) Act S.3320 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pancreatic Cancer Action Network" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Toggle 1 CDC World Trade Center Health Program; Amendments to List of WTC-Related Health Conditions; Cancer; Revision 2014
- Toggle 1 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff on In Vitro Companion Diagnostic Devices; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 SSA Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Cancer (Malignant Neoplastic Diseases) 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Toggle 17 ED Program Integrity: Gainful Employment 2014
- Toggle 4 OPM Solicitation of Federal Civilian and Uniformed Service Personnel for Contributions to Private Voluntary Organizations 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA Food and Drug Administration Drug Shortages Task Force and Strategic Plan; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA In re Tier 1 initial Approval Program to Expedite the Availability of Lifesaving Drugs 2003
- Toggle 2 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Contract Year 2015 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs (CMS-4159-P) 2014
- Toggle 1 FDA Food and Drug Administration PDUFA V Benefit-Risk Plan; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Enforcement Rules Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act; Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Applications for Food and Drug Administration Approval to Market a New Drug; Revision of Postmarketing Reporting Requirements--Discontinuance 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Pancreatic Cancer Action Network" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee