Palm Beach County, FL
Campaign Finance$112,238 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Palm Beach County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount CML Consulting Services $390,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2065 Second Chance for Ex-Offenders Act of 2011 H.R.2599 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011 S.1249 Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4849 Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 S.1753 Healthy Workforce Act of 2007 H.R.1582 Gang Abatement and Prevention Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 124 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Palm Beach County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Palm Beach County, FL
- Toggle 16 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 4 EPA Murray County, Georgia 8-hour Ozone Redesignation 2007
- Toggle 3 Atlanta, Georgia 1997 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Area; Reasonable Further Progress Plan 2013
- Toggle 3 USCG Safety Zones, Security Zones, and Special Local Regulations 1999
- Toggle 3 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2009 Rates; Proposed Changes to Disclosure of Physician Ownership in Hospitals and Physician Self-Referral Rules; Proposed Collection of Information Regarding Financial Relationships Between Hospitals and Physicians 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospice Wage Index for FY 2010 2009
- Toggle 2 Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010