Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn $1,987,504
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1618 Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation Act H.R.2156 Jason's Law S.779 Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation Act H.R.1071 Keeping America's Freeways Free Act H.R.1083 Business Activity Tax Simplification Act of 2009 S.884 Transportation Equity for All Americans Act S.885 Transportation Access for All Americans Act H.R.1733 Passport Fee Relief Act of 2009 S.845 Respecting States Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009 S.971 Jason's Law
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Drivers of CMVs: Restricting the Use of Cellular Phones 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Identification of Interstate Motor Vechicles: The Port Authority of NY and NJ's Draying Truck Registery Sticker Display Requirements 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Limiting the Use of Wireless Communication Devices - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2009
- Toggle 1 FHWA 2125-0610 - Truck Parking Program 2009
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Cargo Insurance for Property Loss or Damage 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Uniform Carrier Registration Plan Board of Directors - Request for Nominations 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Implementation of Sanitary Food Transportation Act of 2005 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Assn
- Toggle 11 FMCSA Electronic On-Board Recorders Broader Including Hours of Service of Drivers; Supporting Documents 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 4 FMCSA Drivers of CMVs: Restricting the Use of Cellular Phones 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard; Air Brake Systems 2009
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Highway-Rail Grade Crossing; Safe Clearance 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Implementation of Sanitary Food Transportation Act of 2005 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA California Authorization Request for its 2008 Heavy-Duty Truck Idling Requirements 2010
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Limiting the Use of Wireless Communication Devices - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2009
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Uniform Carrier Registration Plan Board of Directors - Request for Nominations 2010