Outdoor Advertising Assn of America
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) is a trade association representing the outdoor advertising industry in the United States. Founded in 1891, the OAAA is dedicated to promoting, protecting and advancing outdoor advertising (also referred to as out of home advertising) interests in the U.S. With nearly 1,100 member companies, the OAAA represents more than 90 percent of industry revenues.
Campaign Finance$2,046,760 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Outdoor Advertising Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Outdoor Advertising Assn of America $11,131,470
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Roads & Highways,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Beverage Industry,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1195 SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2008 H.R.4939 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Hurricane Recovery, 2006 S.1611
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Outdoor Advertising Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Outdoor Advertising Assn of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Outdoor Advertising Assn of America
- Toggle 21 OSHA SAFETY STANDARDS FOR CRANES AND DERRICK 2006
- Toggle 17 FHWA Morris K. Udall Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy Foundation 2006
- Toggle 11 OSHA WALKING AND WORKING SURFACES SUBPART D 2006
- Toggle 6 OSHA Walking and Working Surfaces; Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems) 2007
- Toggle 5 OSHA WALKING/WORKING SURFACES (SUB PART I - FALL PROTECTION) 2006
- Toggle 3 FDA FDA is Requesting Data, Information, and Views and Hosting a Web-Based Public Meeting to Discuss Issues Related to the Development of an Enforcement Action Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 2 OSHA STEEL ERECTION 2006
- Toggle 2 FHWA Notice of FHWA Interim Policy - National Scenic Byways Program 1997
- Toggle 1 FDA Tobacco Product Advertising and Promotion to Youth and Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations; Request for Comments 2010