Our Lady of the Lake University
Campaign Finance$2,466 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Our Lady of the Lake University
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 S.1642 Higher Education Amendments of 2007 S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Our Lady of the Lake University" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Our Lady of the Lake University
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards Applicable to Generators of Hazardous Waste; Subpart K- Standards Applicable to Academic Laboratories 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Pretreatment Standards, and New Source Performance Standards for the Metal Products and Machinery Point Source Category. 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA TX016 Texas: Attainment Demonstration for the San Antonio Early Action Compact Area 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Deferral of Effective Date of Nonattainment Designation for 8-hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Denver Early Action Compact 2003
- Toggle 1 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Our Lady of the Lake University" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee