Our Country Deserves Better/TeaPartyExp
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Our Country Deserves Better/TeaPartyExp Download all independent expenditures made by Our Country Deserves Better/TeaPartyExp
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Mitt RomneySupport $153,492 Ted CruzSupport $140,315 Barack ObamaOppose $134,724 Sarah H. SteelmanSupport $93,151 Mark NeumanSupport $92,281 John RaeseSupport $26,049 Barack ObamaSupport $18,517 Richard E. MourdockSupport $10,472 Jon BruningSupport $5,395