Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Osg
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1031 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 S.626 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 H.R.2542 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2542 To withhold twenty percent of United States assessed and voluntary contributions to the Organization of American States (OAS) for every permanent council meeting that takes place where Article 20 of the Inter-American Charter is not invoked with regard to S.1610 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.1610 Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Osg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Osg
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Osg
- Toggle 6 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Bruce Power, Inc. - Request for Competent Authority Approval 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM LLOG S-07548 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Southeast Wisconsin I/M Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM LLOG S-07539 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012