Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Osg
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1031 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 S.626 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 H.R.2542 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2542 To withhold twenty percent of United States assessed and voluntary contributions to the Organization of American States (OAS) for every permanent council meeting that takes place where Article 20 of the Inter-American Charter is not invoked with regard to S.1610 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.1610 Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Osg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Osg
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Osg
- Toggle 3 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Bruce Power, Inc. - Request for Competent Authority Approval 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Actions Related to Nicotine Replacement Therapies and Smoking-Cessation Products; Report to Congress on Innovative Products and Treatments for Tobacco Dependence; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FRS Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Bank Holding Companies 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Applications and Amendments to Facility Operating Licenses Involving No Significant Hazards Considerations 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Report of Scientific and Medical Literature and Information on Non-Standardized Allergenic Extracts in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Allergic Disease 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Smokeless Tobacco Product Warning Statements; Request for Comments and Scientific Evidence 2012
- Toggle 1 MARAD Cargo Preference Requirements to Maritime Loan Guarantee Program 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD Approval Process for Transfers to Foreign Registry of U.S. Documented Vessels Over 1,000 Gross Tons 2011