Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orion Refining
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
RegulationsMentioned in 40 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orion Refining" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orion Refining
- Toggle 7 EPA Regional Haze Regulations; Revisions to Provision Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (Bart) Determinations 2002
- Toggle 5 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Petroleum Refining Sector Docket 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Petroleum Refineries: Residual Risk Standards 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Georgia Regional Haze 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System: Petroleum Refining Process Wastes; Identification of Characteristically Hazardous Self-heating Solids; Land Disposal Restrictions: Treatment Standards for Spent Hydrorefining Catalyst (K172) Hazardous Wastes 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA McElmo Creek Unit Clean Air Act Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Amendment 2014