Organization for Intl Investment
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Organization for Intl Investment
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Organization for Intl Investment $3,280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5910 Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012 S.3274 Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012 S.1573 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1346 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act S.1373 International Tax Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.64 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent corporations from exploiting tax treaties to evade taxation of United States income. H.R.1439 Business Activity Tax Simplification Act of 2011 S.1946 Foreign Manufacturers Legal Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.3157 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent the avoidance of tax by insurance companies through reinsurance with non-taxed affiliates.