Organization for Intl Investment
Campaign Finance$3,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Organization for Intl Investment
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Organization for Intl Investment $10,495,254
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Foreign Relations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5175 Democracy is Strengthened by Casting Light on Spending in Elections Act H.R.5337 Reform of National Security Reviews of Foreign Direct Investments Act S.3549 Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2006 H.R.3424 H.R.5910 Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012 S.3274 Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012 H.R.1265 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act H.R.3160 S.506 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act S.1573 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2012