Oregon International Port of Coos Bay
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oregon International Port of Coos Bay
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oregon International Port of Coos Bay" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oregon International Port of Coos Bay
- Toggle 2 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Operation Exemptions: Coos Bay Railroad Operating Co., LLC; Line of Railroad owned by Oregon International Port of Coos Bay 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Continuance in Control Exemptions: American Railroad Group Transportation Services, LLC for Coos Bay Railroad Operating Co., LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011