Oregon Dept of Transportation
Campaign Finance$4,820 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oregon Dept of Transportation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 51 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oregon Dept of Transportation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Oregon Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 1 FHWA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 FHWA Possible Inclusion of Specific Pavement Types in the FHWA Traffic Noise Model: Regulatory and Procedural Changes 2012
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Proposed Accessibility Guidelines for Pedestrian Facilities in the Public Right-of-Way 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA National Standards for Traffic Control Devices; the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways; Notice and Request for Comment 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oregon Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 5 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Darlene Riojas, Manuel J. Riojas, Four Star Trucking, Inc., 7 Star Transport, Inc. LLC - Field Administrator's Consent to Respondent's Request for Formal Hearing 2012
- Toggle 3 FRA Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon - Waiver Petition 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Stormwater Discharges from Forest Roads 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Revised Critical Habitat for Lost River Sucker and Shortnose Sucker 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Medford Moving & Storage, Inc. - Field Administrator's Submission of Evidence and Motion for Final Agency Order 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Oregon Underground Storage Tank Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Leona's Little Blue Butterfly 2011
- Toggle 2 FHWA National Standards for Traffic Control Devices; the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways; Notice and Request for Comment 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011