Oregon Dept of Transportation
Campaign Finance$11,925 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oregon Dept of Transportation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Roads & Highways,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Food Industry,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
RegulationsMentioned in 306 dockets; Submitted to 49 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oregon Dept of Transportation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Oregon Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 4 FHWA National Historic Covered Bridge Preservation Program: Seeking Public Comment for Information Collection 2006
- Toggle 4 FRA Oregon Department of Transportation - Waiver Petition 2003
- Toggle 3 FMCSA Carrier Safety Assessment Improvement Initiative 2004
- Toggle 3 FHWA National Standards for Traffic Control Devices; The Manual and Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways; Revision 2007
- Toggle 3 FHWA Highway Performance Monitoring System-Reassesment 2006
- Toggle 3 FHWA Safe Routes to School Task Force to the Secretary of Transportation 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA Walking and Working Surfaces; Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems) 2007
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Application by Certain Mexican Motor Carriers to Operate Beyond U.S. Municipalities and Commercial Zones on the U.S.-Mexico Border 1998
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Safety Monitoring System and Compliance Initiative for Mexican Motor Carriers Operating in the United States 1998
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Interim Final Rule: Limitations On the Issuance of Commercial Drivers Licenses with a Hazardous Materials Endorsement 2001
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oregon Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 122 FMCSA Oregon Department of Transportation Application for Exemptions from 49 CFR Parts 393 and 396 for Farmers 2002
- Toggle 22 FMCSA Identification of Vehicles: Oregon Department of Transportation Tax Credentials Petition for Determination 2006
- Toggle 15 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 15 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 8 FRA Oregon Department of Transportation - Waiver Petition 2003
- Toggle 7 FWS Proposed Critical Habitat for Limnanthes floccosa ssp. grandiflora and Lomatium cookii 2009
- Toggle 6 FHWA Safe Routes to School Task Force to the Secretary of Transportation 2006
- Toggle 5 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 5 FWS Pygmy Rabbit 2007
- Toggle 5 FMCSA Identification of Interstate Motor Vehicles: New York City, Cook County and New Jersey Tax Identification Requirements; Petition for Determination 2009