Campaign Finance$5,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orasure Technologies
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1462 National Black Clergy for the Elimination of HIV/AIDS Act of 2011 H.R.2954 Health Equity and Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.3381 Viral Hepatitis Testing Act of 2011 S.1809 Viral Hepatitis Testing Act of 2011 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.1429 Federal Employee Retroactive Pay Fairness Act H.R.1475 Domestic Refugee Resettlement Reform and Modernization Act of 2011 H.R.1964 National Black Clergy for the Elimination of HIV/AIDS Act of 2009 H.R.3974 Viral Hepatitis and Liver Cancer Control and Prevention Act of 2009 S.3011 National Black Clergy for the Elimination of HIV/AIDS Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orasure Technologies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Orasure Technologies
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orasure Technologies
- Toggle 1 SAMHSA Request For Information- Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs; Request for Information Regarding Specific Issues Related to the Use of the Oral Fluid Specimen for Drug Testing 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Boston Scientific Corporation, Premarket Approval of Cognis CRT-D; Livian CRT-D and Contack Renewal 3 RF HE CRT-D, P010012/S230 Approved 9/16/10 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Premarket Approval for OraQuick® HCV Rapid Antibody Test, OraSure Technologies, Inc., P080027/S001 Approved 2/18/11 2011
- Toggle 1 CDC Recommendations for the Identification of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Chronic Infection 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Highway Safety Programs; Conforming Products List of Screening Devices to Measure Alcohol and Bodily Fluids 2012