Orangeburg County, SC
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orangeburg County, SC
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.CON.RES.34 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021. S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.4281 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 H.R.6064 Temporary Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orangeburg County, SC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orangeburg County, SC
- Toggle 1 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determinations of Failure to Attain the One-Hour Ozone Standard." 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Clark County, Nevada Determination of Attainment (1997 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS); Direct Final AND Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California Transport SIP for the 1997 ozone and 1997 PM-2.5 standards - Prongs 1-2 (Significant Contribution to Nonattainment, Interference with Maintenance) 2011