Orange County Water District
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orange County Water District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.11 Build America Bonds to Create Jobs Now Act of 2011 H.R.12 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.1837 San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act S.1660 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.3145 Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orange County Water District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orange County Water District
- Toggle 7 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA National Water Program 2012 Strategy: Response to Climate Change 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Health and Environmental Protection Standards for Uranium and Thorium Mill Tailings (40 CFR Part 192) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Availability of Draft Criteria and Request for Scientific Views 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval of South Coast Rules 1127, submitted October 5, 2006 and Rule 1150.1, submitted September 27, 2011. 2012