Orange County Transportation Authority
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orange County Transportation Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2766 Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.RES.5 Adopting rules for the One Hundred Twelfth Congress. S.1549 American Jobs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orange County Transportation Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Orange County Transportation Authority
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orange County Transportation Authority
- Toggle 3 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards; Urban Bus Standards in Transit Bus Regulations; Request for Waiver of Preemption 2012
- Toggle 3 FTA Application of Buy America Waivers to Rolling Stock Overhauls and Rebuilds 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised critical habitat for Riverside fairy shrimp 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Interim Notice of Funding Availability for the Department of Transportation’s National Infrastructure Investments under the Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011; and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Public Private Partnerships Public Meeting and Request for Comment 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011