Orange County Sanitation District
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orange County Sanitation District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.402 National Infrastructure Development Bank Act of 2011 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.2765 Sunshine on Conflicts Act of 2011 H.R.3145 Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3671 Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orange County Sanitation District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Orange County Sanitation District
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orange County Sanitation District
- Toggle 5 EPA Notice of Availability of Draft Criteria and Request for Scientific Views 2011
- Toggle 2 Proposed Approval of South Coast Rules 1127, submitted October 5, 2006 and Rule 1150.1, submitted September 27, 2011. 2012
- Toggle 2 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval South Coast Rule 317 submitted April 22 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 GSA GSA; General Notices 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to the South Coast Air Quality Management District Portion of the California State Implementation Plan, South Coast Rule 1315 2012