Orange County, CA
Campaign Finance$11,770 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Orange County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.3145 Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.402 National Infrastructure Development Bank Act of 2011 H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.11 Build America Bonds to Create Jobs Now Act of 2011 H.R.12 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Orange County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Orange County, CA
- Toggle 7 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 5 DOT AirTran Airways, Inc.- Exemption - San Antonio, TX-Mexico City/Cancun, Mexico; Orange County, CA-Mexico City/Los Cabos, Mexico 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Notice of Availability of Draft Criteria and Request for Scientific Views 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Response to a Petition to Revise Hawaiian Monk Seal Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Orange County, CA" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 2 committees