- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oracle Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Oracle Corp $5,100,000 Oracle America $4,850,000 Sun Microsystems $217,037
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Homeland Security,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3480 Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act of 2010 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.887 H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act of 2009 H.R.422 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.628 H.R.1791 STAPLE Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oracle Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oracle Corp
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NASDAQ OMX BX, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Facilitating Shareholder Director Nominations 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Amex LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Relating to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-RegulatoryOrganizations; NYSE Arca, Inc., Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes to the Penny Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No.1 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No.1 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; International Securities Exchange, LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Add 75 Options Classes 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc. 2010
Federal Spending8 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Oracle Corporation||2010||EXERCISE OF YEAR 5 CLINS||$4,795,524|
|Oracle Corporation||2010||Office Of Policy, Budget And Administration||EXERCISE OPTION YEAR 4||$2,667,012|
|Oracle Corporation||2009||Office Of Policy, Budget And Administration||ORACLE MAINTENANCE SUPPORT||$2,630,366|
|Oracle Corporation||2009||YEAR 4 CLINS 3002 THROUGH 3008||$2,429,474|
|Oracle Corporation||2009||Bureau Of Customs And Border Protection||ORACLE SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE||$1,894,855|
|Oracle Corporation||2009||EXTEND CURRENT OPTION FOR 101 DAYS.||$1,638,056|
|Oracle Corporation||2010||MAINTENANCE EBUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PER 5||$1,194,557|
|Oracle Corporation||2009||MAINTENANCE EBUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PER 4||$1,193,053|
Advisory Committees5 people on 6 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Oracle Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee