Oneida Indian Nation
The Oneida Indian Nation (hereinafter referred to as OIN) is the Oneida tribe that resides in New York and currently owns a number of businesses and tribal land in Verona, NY, Oneida, NY, and Canastota, NY.
Campaign Finance$1,601,340 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oneida Indian Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Government Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Natural Resources,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2353 Common Sense Indian Gambling Reform Act H.R.3431 Limitation of Tribal Gambling to Existing Tribal Lands Act of 2005 H.R.4893 Restricting Indian Gaming to Homelands of Tribes Act of 2006 S.1260 Common Sense Indian Gambling Reform Act of 2005 S.1518 S.2078 Indian Gaming Regulatory Act Amendments of 2005 H.R.2016 National Landscape Conservation System Act H.R.2353 Cancer Screening, Treatment, and Survivorship Act of 2007 H.R.3431 Puerto Rico Work and Empowerment Act of 2007 H.R.4893
RegulationsMentioned in 35 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oneida Indian Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oneida Indian Nation
- Toggle 11 Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 2 FHWA Indian Reservation Roads Program 2002
- Toggle 2 APHIS Availability of a Draft Environmental Assessment for Oral Rabies Vaccine Program 2009
- Toggle 2 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 1 BIA Recently Posted BIA Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 FDA Tobacco Product Advertising and Promotion to Youth and Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Federal Implementation Plans under the Clean Air Act for Indian Reservations in Idaho, Oregon and Washington 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012