Campaign Finance$1,515 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of One Action
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount One Action $3,300,437 Sheridan Group $420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3240 Farm bill H.R.5857 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3241 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2013 S.641 Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 79 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "One Action" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for One Action
- Toggle 11 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 HUD FR–5563–P–01 Home Investment Partnerships Program: Improving Performance and Accountability; and Updating Property Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity.... 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA ICR Renewal , Contractor Cumulative Claim and Reconciliation 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Request That FDA Confirm the Agency Will Stay Approval of Abbreviated New Drug Application No. 90-363, for 30 Months Beginning on June 23, 2009 - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Amendment 38 to the Fishery Management Plan for the Reef Fish Resources in the Gulf of Mexico 2012