Oncology Nursing Society
The Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) is a nonprofit membership organization of more than 37,000 registered nurses and other healthcare providers dedicated to excellence in patient care, education, research, and administration in oncology nursing.
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oncology Nursing Society
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Oncology Nursing Society $164,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2499 Lymphedema Diagnosis and Treatment Cost-Saving Act of 2011 H.R.2746 Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2011 H.R.3790 Improving Cancer Treatment Education Act of 2012 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3622 Assuring and Improving Cancer Treatment Education and Cancer Symptom Management Act of 2011 S.RES.347 A resolution recognizing the 40th anniversary of the National Cancer Act of 1971 and the more than 12,000,000 survivors of cancer alive today because of the commitment of the United States to cancer research and advances in cancer prevention, detection, d H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3082 Biennial Budgeting and Appropriations Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oncology Nursing Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Oncology Nursing Society
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oncology Nursing Society
- Toggle 4 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Declare the Drug Products, Bortezomib for Injection, 1mg and 2.5 mg, are Suitable for Consideration in an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Declare that Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Injection, 2 mg/mL (100 mg/50 mL) is Suitable for Consideration in an Abbreviated New Drug Application 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy Assessments: Social Science Methodologies to Assess Goals Related to Knowledge; Public Workshop; Issue Paper 2012