Olsson, Frank & Weeda
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's September 30, 2011 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Olsson, Frank & Weeda
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Ross Products $350,000 School Nutrition Assn $320,000 AltEn Operating Company $240,000 Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp $210,000 Beef Products Inc $190,000 California Cling Peach Growers $180,000 Council for Biotechnology Information $180,000 Feld Entertainment $170,000 Livestock Marketing Assn $160,000 Assn of Medical Device Reprocessors $155,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 17, 2013 CMA Consulting WIC techonolgy issues View registration Oct. 9, 2013 Cheese Importers Assn of America Dairy Import Licensing Program, Trade Agreements View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Olsson, Frank & Weeda" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Olsson, Frank & Weeda
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Olsson, Frank & Weeda
- Toggle 5 FDA To Make the Determination that Grifulvin V (Griseofulvin Microcrystalline) Tablets 250 mg was not Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale or Effectiveness Reasons - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Declare That Magnesium Sulfate Injection, USP 50% in a 50 mL and 10 mL Glass Vials is Suitable for Submission as an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) 2012
- Toggle 1 FNS Availability to School Food Authorities of Nutrition Information and Ingredient Lists for Foods Used in School Food Service: Request for Information 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Ensure That the Appropriate Regulatory Route of Application and Review Process are Followed for Mometasone Furoate Anhydrate Drug Products Which Rely on Nasonex® (Mometasone Furoate Monohydrate) as the Reference Listed Drug 2012
- Toggle 1 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Declare That Magnesium Sulfate Injection, USP 50% in 2 mL and 10 mL Glass Vials is Suitable for Submission as an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Amend the Standard of Identity for Canned Tuna 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Significant New Use Rule for Phenol, 2,4 dimethyl-6-(1-methylpentadecyl) 2011
- Toggle 1 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Food Safety Modernization Act: Focus on Preventive Controls for Facilities 2011