Olsson, Frank & Weeda
Campaign Finance$805,467 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Olsson, Frank & Weeda
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount School Nutrition Assn $1,980,000 Ross Products $1,910,000 Southern Minn Beet Sugar Co-op $1,530,000 Assn of Medical Device Reprocessors $1,325,000 American Academy of Audiology $1,140,000 Syngenta Corp $880,000 Kraft Foods $560,000 Lower Brule Sioux Tribe $500,000 Canned/Frozen Food & Grower Coalition $490,000 American Commodity Distribution Assn $460,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5384 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.554 Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act H.R.1135 Agriculture Marketing Success Act of 2005 S.531 Agricultural Marketing Success Act of 2005 H.R.2045 Farming Flexibility Act of 2005 S.1038 Farming Flexibility Act of 2005 H.R.503
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 17, 2013 CMA Consulting WIC techonolgy issues View registration Oct. 9, 2013 Cheese Importers Assn of America Dairy Import Licensing Program, Trade Agreements View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets; Submitted to 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Olsson, Frank & Weeda" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Olsson, Frank & Weeda
- Toggle 2 FSIS New Peformance Standards for Salmonella and Campylobacter in Young Chickens and Turkeys 2009
- Toggle 1 FSIS Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli in Raw Non-intact Beef Products 2010
- Toggle 1 FSIS Improving Product Tracing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 1 AMS Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling of Beef, Lamb, Pork, Fish, Perishable Agricultural Commodities, and Peanuts Unknown
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine Whether Oxycotin 10mgs, 15 mgs, 20mgs, 30mgs, 40mgs, 60mgs, 80mgs, and 160mgs, Oxycotin Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale for Safety or Efficacy Reasons 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA To Permit the Filing of an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Suitable for Topotecan Injection 1 mg/mL Solution 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine that Oxycodone Hydrochloride Extended Release Tablets, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60 mg, and 80mg, of Perdue Pharma LP, Were Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Questions and Answers Regarding Registration of Food Facilities 2003
- Toggle 1 FDA Fentanyl Citrate Injection, USP, 50 mcg (50 mcg/1mL) New Strength, Abbreviated New Drug Application Suitability Petiton 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Dorzolamide Hydrochloride–Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution - 180-day generic drug exclusivity 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Olsson, Frank & Weeda
- Toggle 165 FSIS Notice in Response to Comments on Federal Register Notice on Salmonella Verification Sample Result Reporting: Agency Policy and Use in Public Health Protection (FR 71, 9772-9777) 2006
- Toggle 5 FDA To Make the Determination that Grifulvin V (Griseofulvin Microcrystalline) Tablets 250 mg was not Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale or Effectiveness Reasons - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA To Permit the Filing of an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Suitable for Topotecan Injection 1 mg/mL Solution 2008
- Toggle 3 FDA Fentanyl Citrate Injection, USP, 50 mcg (50 mcg/1mL) New Strength, Abbreviated New Drug Application Suitability Petiton 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA To permit the filing of an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Suitability for Gemcitabine HCI Injection 38 mg/mL 2008
- Toggle 3 FSIS Improving Product Tracing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Requesting FDA Action on a "One Document Solution" for all Pharmacy-Based Communications 2008
- Toggle 2 Determine That Vancomycin Hydrochloride USP, 1.5 Grams (Base)/Vial is Suitable for ANDA Submission as a New Strength 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA To Permit the Filing of an Abbreviated New Drug Application for Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP 1 mEq/mL 8.4% Solution, 10 mL Fill Volume and 9.5 mEq/ mL 4.2% Solution, 5 mL Fill Volume 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA To Permit the Filing of an Abbreviated New Drug Application for Magnesium Sulfate Injection, USP, 50% Solution, 20 mLand 50 mL Fill Volume 2009