Oklahoma Gas & Electric
Campaign Finance$-100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oklahoma Gas & Electric
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 H.R.174 Homeland Security Cyber and Physical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2011 S.4 Make America the World's Leader in Clean Energy Act S.21 Cyber Security and American Cyber Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.228 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.153 Ensuring Affordable Energy Act H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oklahoma Gas & Electric" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in Public Service Company of Oklahoma v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, et al., No. 12-9524 (10th Cir.) 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #1 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Pennsylvania- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012