Oklahoma Gas & Electric
Campaign Finance$136,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oklahoma Gas & Electric
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.298 Charging America Forward Act S.787 Clean Water Restoration Act H.R.493 Coal Ash Reclamation, Environment, and Safety Act of 2009 H.R.889 Save American Energy Act H.R.890 American Renewable Energy Act
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oklahoma Gas & Electric" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Toggle 9 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Interstate Ozone Transport: Response to Court Decisions on the NOx SIP Call, NOx SIP Call Technical Amendments, and Section 126 Rules (Phase II) 2001
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials in Intrastate Commerce 1987
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Regulations To Establish Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase II Existing Facilities 2002
- Toggle 2 OSHA ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION; Electrical Protective Equipment 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #1 2009