O'Hara, Bartley M
Campaign Finance$4,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by O'Hara, Bartley M
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Thermoenergy Corp $148,000 Norfolk Southern $120,000 Arctic Slope Regional Corp $110,000 Teamsters Union $82,500 Bricklayers Union $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Trucking & Shipping,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3408 Taxpayer Responsibility, Accountability, and Consistency Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.2882 Taxpayer Responsibility, Accountability, and Consistency Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.2191 H.R.6128 Fair Playing Field Act of 2010 S.3786 Fair Playing Field Act of 2010