Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Campaign Finance$53,020 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Ochsner Clinic Foundation $6,100,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2500 Equal Access and Parity for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3765 Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.2251 Resident Physician Shortage Reduction Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.973 Resident Physician Shortage Reduction Act of 2009 H.R.6005 Ensuring Equality for Early EHR Adoption Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ochsner Clinic Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Toggle 2 CMS Special Medicare GME Affiliations for a Teaching Hospital Affected by a Disaster (Katrina Rule) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards Applicable to Generators of Hazardous Waste; Subpart K- Standards Applicable to Academic Laboratories 2003
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--October Through December 2006 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--April Through June 2005 2005
- Toggle 1 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--July Through September 2007 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Ochsner Clinic Foundation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee