Oceans & International
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Oceans & International
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Oceans & International $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Oceans & International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Oceans & International
- Toggle 2 USCG Implementation of the 1995 Amendments to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping (STCW) for Seafarers, 1978 2004
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Threatened Status for Subspecies of the Ringed Seal 2010
- Toggle 1 OPM Excepted Service 2006
- Toggle 1 NOAA 12 Month Determination and Proposed Rule to Revise the ESA Listing of Loggerhead Sea Turtles 2010
- Toggle 1 OPM Excepted Service 2007
- Toggle 1 OPM Excepted Service 2009
- Toggle 1 MMS Request for comments on the Notice of Intent to Prepare an EIS for the Proposed 5-year Program. 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Safe Processing & Importing of Fish & Fishery Products 1993
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Initiation of Status Review for Ribbon Seal 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Final Rule to Implement Speed Restrictions to Reduce the Threat of Ship Collisions With North Atlantic Right Whales 2008