Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ocean Services
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1194 Consular Notification Compliance Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.3352 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 65 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ocean Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ocean Services
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ocean Services
- Toggle 4 NOAA Expansion of Fagatele Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Regulatory Changes, and Sanctuary Name Change 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Leeds Metal) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of FIFRA SAP Meeting; Consultation on Common Effects Assessment Methodology Developed in the Office of Pesticide Programs and Office of Water 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011
- Toggle 2 ASC ASC September 2012 Mtg Notice 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Response to a Petition to Revise Hawaiian Monk Seal Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012