O'Brien & Assoc
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by O'Brien & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount MacGregor $240,000 Canadian Commercial Corp $240,000 Eutelsat $240,000 MacDonald, Dettweiler & Assoc $240,000 Omega Air $240,000 Telecommunications Systems $240,000 Wartsila Defense $230,000 Cobham PLC $220,000 Netherlands Embassy $180,000 Embassy of Great Britain $180,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Health Issues,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- District of Columbia,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.RES.524 H.R.3070 Families for Orphans Act of 2009 H.R.3110 FACE Act S.1359 FACE Act S.1458 Families for Orphans Act of 2009 S.4 Comprehensive Health Reform Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 22, 2013 Prox Dynamics AS National Defense Authorization Act FY2014, View registration April 22, 2013 Global Computer Enterprises, Inc. (GCE) National Defense Authorization Act FY2014, View registration April 19, 2013 Cocoon National Defense Authorization Act FY2014, Defense Department Appropriations for FY2014 View registration