Obadal, Filler et al
Campaign Finance$725 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Obadal, Filler et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Associated Equipment Distributors $580,000 Aeronautical Repair Station Assn $180,000 American Concrete Pressure Pipe Assn $55,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Roads & Highways,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 H.R.2587 Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.1747 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the rule treating certain farming business machinery and equipment as 5-year property. S.700 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the treatment of certain farming business machinery and equipment as 5-year property for purposes of depreciation. H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011