Oakley Capitol Consulting
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Oakley Capitol Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Assn of Children's Hospitals $240,000 Kennedy Krieger Institute $50,000 Blank Children's Hospital $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.4341 To direct the Secretary of Defense to establish a working group to review TRICARE policy with respect to providing health care to children and determine how to improve such policy, and for other purposes. H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.2288 Caring for Military Kids with Autism Act S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013